Overlooked Low Thyroid Symptoms
The beginning signs and symptoms of low thyroid levels can be so mild that they are hard to diagnose.
So many of the symptoms are so easy to think that something else is the cause, so you and/or your
doctor may place the blame elsewhere. Misdiagnosing low thyroid levels can have a devastating affect
on your whole well-being, because the longer the symptoms are overlooked the worse they will get over time.
- One of the first low thyroid symptoms you will probably notice is that you are not sleeping as restful at night. Even though you are tired, you spend the night tossing and turning, you struggle to go to sleep. Without enough sleep your body can't rejuvenate its self and you will wake up tired. This is a symptom that happens to everyone from time to time, so it is easy to see how a restless night of sleep can be overlooked as a symptom of a low thyroid function.
- Weight gain that is unexplained is very common among thyroid condition sufferers. This low thyroid symptom is often assumed by many people to just be a natural part of getting older. Since most American's are never satisfied with their weight, they are always on the look out for a miracle diet that will melt the pounds off. Unfortunately, when weight gain is due to low thyroid symptoms, the pounds won't leave until you treat the underlying problem of your thyroid level, then and only then will you lose the weight.
- Fatigue is another usual symptom of a thyroid disorder that is easily blamed on a host of things. You are living a busy lifestyle and there is never enough time in a day to get everything accomplished. Living a fast paced life can wear you down to the point of exhaustion. It is natural to think that you have just been so busy lately and haven't had enough rest, so that must be why you are so tired.
You can now understand why thyroid disorder symptoms are so easily misdiagnosed. If you have
more than one of these symptoms, it is so important that you have your thyroid checked by a
simple blood test. You may be one of the millions of low thyroid suffers that is unaware of
your condition. It is very important to start taking care of your thyroid immediately or your symptoms are sure to worsen.
Just imagine a slimmer you, getting a peaceful night of sleep, waking up feeling refreshed and ready
to face the day ahead. All of this is possible for you once you have your low thyroid levels
back to a normal range. Learn how to end Low Thyroid Symptoms. Don't allow this small gland
to control your life any longer. Learn how to get control before it takes total control of your life.
Are You Exhausted Right Now?
Imagine waking up every morning with a clear head, having an abundance of energy and feeling excited about the day ahead!
If this sounds like a dream, you need to check out the Hypothyroidism Solution e-book.
Have you experienced any of these symptoms?
- Fatigue: it doesn’t matter how much sleep you get, its never enough
- Lack of libido: no desire for sex :(
- Depression: there’s no enthusiasm for anything
- Brain fog: can’t seem to think straight or remember things you should easily know
- Weight gain: you can’t seem to lose weight no matter what you do
The Hypothyroidism Solution is written
by Duncan Capicchiano, a world renowned, fully qualified naturopath.
Start tackling your Low Thyroid today - Click Here
to find out more about the Hypothyroidism Solution e-book!